Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Transitioning - Day 1

Day 1 - 

Today I went to my local Bi-Lo store. I spent 38$ which isn't bad. Now I'm only transitioning into whole organic foods. So, I still have some processed food, yes, but at least I do have organic food.
I don't have pictures of it, because I put it away immediately, but tonight, I will take a picture of our dinner,
but here is what I got - 

Orange Juice (not organic) 
Sour Cream (less then 5 indigents...? So idk lol.) 
3lb of yellow onions (not organic) 
Celery (not organic)
Carrots (organic)
Dried Red Apples (organic) 
1lb of Kale (organic) 
Baby Bananas (not organic)
Russet Baked Potatoes (not organic)
Jalapeno (not organic)
Mini Wheat Loaf (not organic T__T )
Frozen Corn and Broccoli (not organic)
Whole Bird / Chicken (almost organic lol)
Frozen Fruit (Organic, and was cheaper)
Organic Whole Milk!!  

I did just purchase from Gary's Organic. My first box of fresh produce will be here on Tuesday, October 1st!!!!
So excited !!!! 
So for the moment, I will stop here, and come back tonight with a dinner picture (:

-Caitlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment