Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'm actually kinda scared...

Scared. 

I'm scared of not being "full." Like, I'm looking in my fridge, and I really don't see anything to eat besides things for dinner.. So, I think one big thing I'm going to have to do is find snacks. I know that website I have listed on here has good snacks, but I'm worried about money. I just spent 38$ on some food for a few days.. like maybe 2 days. 
I really, and I mean really hope that someone happens to stop by and see this so they can help me. I know it's going to take a long time to fully switch over to eating organic. I know it's going to be hard, but I know I can do it. 
I hope I can find other people who are doing the same to help me, and to get some courage. 
AHHH.
It's only 8pm EST, and dinner won't be cooking till 11:30pm.
Love late dinners. 

-Caitlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment