Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dinner !!!

AWESOME ! 

So, dinner last night, I have to say was pretty good ! I did get a picture, BUT it's on my iphone, and my iphone is with my SO (brad). So no picture until tonight ! SORRY.
We had sauteed kale with onions. The chicken had bones in it, it was seasoned with garlic and salt. I sauteed it myself, then put it in chicken broth, for 20 mins. I then baked potatoes, put it in the pan with butter, fried the skins, and there we go!!
I was wanting seconds, but I only made enough for the dinner for two, hoping it would be enough, but it wasn't. See, I'm scared of not being full, and i wasn't. What to do, what to do!!???
Tonight, we are eating the rest of hot dogs, with corn, and what ever else. I just don't want any of are other processed food going to waste, so that will be eaten!!! (:

-Caitlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment